Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Books and elderly

Today my blog post is going to be on the book I have been listing to and Diana Issac retirement village. 

Novel - 
Throughout the last couple of weeks,we had the choice to pick one of three books to listen to while we ate.The books we could pick from are:
Boy in the striped PJ's 
Ann Frank 
and lastly Chinese Cinderella.
The book I picked is...Chinese Cinderella. This is a really good book although we have not finished it I am loving it so fa.It is a great book it listen to.

Diana Issac - 
Since week two this term,our hub has had the opportunity to go a local retirement village with the name of Diana Issac. Diana Issac it a place were the elderly can go to get looked after by heaps of staff,the oldest person this is 101! In the fist week of term we got to pick from 
  • Bingo\Board Games
  • Baking
  • Coding\Technology
  • Art
  • Balloon Sports
On what we wanted to do.I choose baking on my week I made lolly cake it was so good. 
  
Do you like baking 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.