Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Volunteering Week

This week is all about volunteering.We had to fill out a form picking what thing we would like to volunteer for.The choices were: graffiti removal, food bank and curtain bank. My first choice was graffiti removal sadly I did not get into this although I did get into my second choice with four of my friend.This was actually a pretty good experience, and would do it again with some friends.We had to pack food packets for people that ring up and ask for it.When we finished packing the boxes we re filled all of the shelf's.
Have you ever done anything like this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.