Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

2020 Learning

Hello and welcome back to my blog for 2020.In this blog I am going to share my hopes for this year, what I am looking forward to and a highlight from my holidays.

What I am hopeful for - This year I hope to make zones and centrals for all sporting events.I hope to make my first choice leadership group. I also hope to be a good leader and role model to the younger students 

What I am looking forward to - This year  I am looking forward to our school fair, and tech.I am also looking forward to Koro Games as I have never done this before.I am also looking forward to spending time with my friends and making new friends.

What I did in my holidays - In my holidays I went to Kaiteriteri in Kaiteriteri I met up with two of my friends Ruby and Felicity.When I met up with Felicity we went crab hunting.When I met up with Ruby we went paddle boarding.

What did you do in the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.