Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Hansel and Gretel writing

This week we were continuing on with the Hansel and Gretel writing. We had to write two more plot points. One describing the witch and one describing her feeding Hansel.  
What is your favourite fairy tale? 
Here are my plot points. 


In the opening stood the cottage with a flaky roof and gingerbread door. Hansel and Gretel quietly walked up to the cottage, in the early hours of the evening. The crunchy golden hokey pokey glistened in the sun. The old rustic door pried open, stood behind the door was an old witch with a loing pimply nose with dark brown hair that was matted into a bun.“ Hello children would you like to come in,” The lady said. Gretel jumped and Hansel  answered “ Yes please,” while looking at Gretel. A sharp breeze blew across the old veranda and the old lady’s black cardigan flew up revealing a scarlet red shirt. “ Come on children it’s getting cold. My cottage is warm and cozy,” the lady said. The children wandered in and were overwhelmed with the smell of chocolates and lollies. 


Every second, Every minute, Every hour she fed him, she fed him mavroulis melted marshmallows and jumpy jelly. She fed him cheesy chips, buttery biscuits and ginormous gingerbread. Until he was the biggest, fattest, widest child she had ever come across. What the witch didn’t know was that the children had been fooling the blind lady, Hansel had been holding out a fleshles bone to save his own life. Although she was being tricked she continued to feed the boy, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.