Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Is she all right?

This is my S.U.W witch is when we write in silence for ten minutes after lunch so the S stands for silent the U stands for undisturbed and the W stands for writing
I hope you enjoy!
(This is just a draft so there mite be a few mistakes)

characters

  1. Emma,Sophie's  best friend
  2. Sophie,Emma's best friend\
  3. Lucy,a lady that comes to help
  4. Elsie,another lady that comes to help
  5. Alana,Sophie's mum
  6. Jazzy,the ambulance nurse
  7. Lulu,the nurse at the hospital
  8. Millie the doctor at the hospital

Chapter 1
Walking home
Once there was two friend’s, they were the best of friend and their names were Sophie and Emma. One day after school they were walking home, they were just about to  cross the crossing then  BOOM! Sophie got hit by a car.”Sophie are you alright,that car was not looking where it was going! Exclaimed Emma,” Sophie did not reply, it was a good thing that there was a lot of other people around, about ten people that came to help including a nice lady who was ringing an ambulance and another lady  asking the crowd to back away and asking Emma some questions like “what is her name? My name is Lucy” Emma replied with “her name is Sophie and my name is Emma”  “what lovely names, how old is Sophie,” said Lucy“she is 11  and I've just turned 12,” said Emma “do you know her mums phone number?” said Lucy “yes I do it is 91283746,” said Emma “OK thanks i’ll ring her right now”, said Lucy as Lucy was ringing Sophie's mum the other lady  said ”hi my name is Elsie and I have rang the ambulance and they should be here soon” “hi my name is Emma and that is my friend Sophie”,said Emma “ i have rang Sophie's mum and she will be her in 3 minutes”,said Lucy
Chapter 2
Arriving
“Here comes Sophie's mum”,said Emma “great and that looks like the ambulance”,said  Lucy and Elsie together “hi my name is Alana and that is my daughter Sophie”, said Alana in near tears “it’s all right”,said Elsie comforting Alana the ambulance arrived and  are now talking to Alana  
“Hello my name is jazzy and I am the person that will be in the ambulance with you one other person that you can choose to go in the ambulance with us”,said jazzy “I think that Emma would love to come”,said Alana giving her a nudge “OK but mum will be worried about me”,said Emma with a smile “that's all right i will give her a ring and tell her where you are and what you’re doing”,said Alana “OK thanks I wouldn't want to miss the ambulance ride with my best friend,” that's all right,”exclaimed   “is it alright to go on the ambulance now,”said jazzy oh ops we sure can we must have got caught up talking so much,”said Alana  on the way to the hospital then when they go there they met a new lady called Millie who was the doctor and another new lady called lulu who was the nurse both lovely nice ladies
Chapter three
At the hospital


“2 people can stay the night at the hospital if they want,”said Millie “can you  come with me to have  a private conversation,”said Alana to  Sophia who has just arrived at the hospital “sure thing Alana,”said Sophia “would you mind if emma stayed the night at the hospital and not go to school tomorrow because Lulu the nurse came and said to me just before that Sophie will have to have an operation tomorrow because she has some brain damage but it can be fixed with surgery,”said Alana trying to be hopeful “it’s going to be all right and I think it will be fine for Emma to be missing one day of sch and her teacher can always send here what they did at school because they do have all this high tech stuff which i have hardly an idea on how it works sometimes,”both ladies having a laugh “well it is getting late i’ll go and tell Emma  what the plan is.


The end check back for part 2

Do you like it ?

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great story Neila I loved it . Your great at punctuation keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.