Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Teacher Strike




 Image result for chill


On the 29th of may,most New Zealand teachers went on strike this 
meant I got the day off school.On my free day I did absolutely nothing!!I took advantage and chilled while watching YouTube.To be honest it was kinda boring.The reason the teachers went on strike is because they wanted to get more admin time most people thought it was just for the money but no.
Did you go on strike is so what did you do?
Image result for no school

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.