Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Reading Create W6

This week I am going to share my learning with you from maths, reading and writing.Each week we have a different learning goal to complete 
What is your  favourite subject
This is my Math task my goal was Use appropriate scales, devices, and metric units for weight















This is my Reading task my goal was Make predictions and look for clues to confirm predictions.
















This is my Writing task my goal was Use linking words and phrases to link paragraphs for effect.
Sam was on edge and didn’t want to sit down. However Joseph stood with his hands tucked in his pockets, waiting.
German Shepherds can be good watch dogs.Therefor  If you want to keep your home safe, a German Shepherd is a good breed to consider.
3. Babe Ruth was a great baseball player who excelled at both pitching and batting.Naturally He was remembered for his ability to slug big home runs out of the ballpark.
4. When Bobby makes a sandwich, he likes to use every topping that we have in our refrigerator. Whether it is ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, or jelly, there is nothing that he will refuse to put between the slices of bread.Believe it or not  Bobby even said that he loves putting chocolate syrup on his sandwich! All his friends think Bobby’s sandwiches are gross, but he still enjoys devouring his hearty hoagies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.