Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Team Building

In week 3 we did team building, our groups were  made up of 4 to 5 people. For team  building we went to 4 teachers they all had  a different challenge for us to complete. 

 1.  The first challenge was making a bed  so it would hold a bag of 7  books and a cup of  water and it  would  be cosy for the person that is using it, we had to use  news paper string and a metre of tape.


2. The second challenge was to make a paper chain, out of paper and 1 metre of tape to see who could make the longest chain

3.  The third challenge was to stack cups in a pyramid  shape but we couldn't use our body we only had 5 pieces of string and a rubber band

4.  The last challenge was to make a tower that was free standing tower out of spaghetti and marshmallows.

My favourite challenge was the paper chain challenge.  


Have you ever done team building ?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I have done team building before and I absolutley loved it.
    This activity sounds really fun.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.