Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Drink to think think to drink and eat play learn (PMI charts)

Drink to think, think to drink.
Is when we have our own drink bottles and they stay at school and we have a challenge that is we have to drink 1 bottle before lunch the 1 bottle after lunch.  
Positive
Minus
Interesting
You can never forget your drink bottle
You have to fill it up
I don’t get thirsty
You always have something to drink
It has to stay in the tray
Makes you work harder
It makes you think harder
Sometimes the lids get changed
You always have something to drink from

Play,Eat,Learn .

Is when when play before we eat.



Positive
Minus
interesting
We get to eat inside
Sometimes I get hungry at play time
We eat inside instead of out side
I don’t get hungry when i’m learning
Not time to eat much
We have like a second breakfast with our sandwiches
The sandwiches make me not hungry
It gets messy
It makes me work harder

 I like this changes because it has helped my learning.

Whats your favourite change?  

2 comments:

  1. Think to drink is my favorite change this term. Great work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the feed back

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.