Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Everlasting Eruption

This term we have been focusing on the Maori leagand the, Battle Of The Mountains. So in reading we tried to focus on this story.Our follow up was to make repose or project on this.My friend Harriet and I worked on making an erupting volcano that was inspired by the mighty mountain Tongariro,this took us about 3 days to finsh. The first day we worked on making  the volcano shape,The second day we painted it and the last day we made it erupted.

To make it erupted we use about 1 cup of viniger and used 5 tablespoons of baking soda.
This is a screencastify showing the eruption,I hope you enjoy.
Have you ever made an erupting volcano?


Have you ever made an erupting volcano.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.