Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Spectacular Swimming Sports 🏊

On Friday the 15 of Feb we did Swimming Sports. We had to compete in 2 or more different strokes,the choices were whits 25m and 50m.I competed in 50m breaststroke, backstroke and freestyle.I got 2nd in freestyle and 1st in backstroke and breaststroke.We also did a house colour relay for the year 7/8,I am in blue house and we got first.I am really excited to go to the North Zone swimming sports in a couple of weeks.
Have you ever done Swimming Sports before if so what place did you come ? 

   Image result for swimming pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.