Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Cross Country

On the 2nd of May 2019 our school walked down to Walter park to participate in Cross Country.Cross Country is when you run a certain distance.At our school if you get in the top 6 you get to go to zones then if you get in the top 12 at zones you go to centrals.We left school a 9.00 am with a year 1/2 buddy and started to walk down.
This was the order of events.
Year 8 Boys Laps: 3
Year 8 Girls Laps: 3
Year 0-1 Boys Laps: 500m
Year 0-1 Girls Laps: 500m
Year 2 Boys Laps: 500m
Year 2 Girls Laps: 500m
Year 3 Boys Laps: 1 & 500m
Year 3 Girls Laps: 1 & 500m
Year 4 Boys Laps: 1 & 500m
Year 4 Girls Laps: 1 & 500m
Year 5 Boys Laps: 2
Year 5 Girls Laps: 2
Year 6 Boys Laps: 2
Year 6 Girls Laps: 2
To Be Honest it didn't really take that long we got back to school at 12.30ish.
I got 3rd place so I get to go to zones.
What place did you get in your Cross Country?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.