Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

My super speech

This term we are doing speeches.Are speeches have to be about our PBL question.My PBL questions is well you'll just have to wait and find out.The aim of my speech is to spreed awareness about racism and how we can stop it.
This is the introduction of my speech.
Welcome today i’m going to share my speech about racism and how we can stop it.Did you know once Nelson Mandela said , “No one is born hating another person because of their  skin colour, background or religion.People learn to hate and if people can be taught to hate they can be taught to love as love comes more naturally to the human heart then hate does. One in three complaints lodged to the human rights commission are about racism or discrimination.Most people that get discriminated against do not complain this means their are so many more people that  get racially discriminated against.
Do you have to write speeches if so what about?  
Image result for scrollImage result for pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.