Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Cyber Smart

Today I am going to give you some tips om blog commenting.I have five points for the video we watch

1. Compliment the writers work
It is a good thing when you comment to give the something good about there work so they can continue to do that .

2.Add something that could help them or make it better
Make sure to give them some constructive help but when your saying this don't be rude about as people put a lot of effort into their blog.

3. Make connections
If you have done something to do with their blog tell them. If your experience was the same or different or how you feel on the topic

4.Answer their question
If they have a question don't leave them hanging they want feed back so reply it will help them.

5.Make sure your comment is readable
Don't just write the comment make sure you can read.Say it out loud to your self dose it make sense

Was this info helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.