Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Reading !!!

This week my reading goal was...
Independently predict, interpret and analyse text, 'reading between the lines' to gain a deeper meaning.We have started reading chapter books, we had to pick from ones the teachers supplied for us.For our task to show our understating we had to right predictions about the first chapter, title and front cover.

What do you think the book is about
This is my work -

  • Though Thick and Thin Predictions I think the book will be about two boys going though a hard time together and loses a bike.Because of the title and pictures.
  •  How the title relates - The title is “though thick and thin is can also mean hard times and good times 
  • How the pictures relate - The picture is of two boys and a bike 
  • “ you can’t order the weather I think the author is trying to tell me that you can’t pick how the weather is going to be,I get this from order the weather 
  • “Hands shading her eyes”I think the author is trying to tell me that it was very bright out side,I get this form shading your eyes you usually shade your eyes when it is bright 
  • “His mouth dropped at the news”I think the author is trying to tell me that he was socked and didn’t know how to feel.I get this form he dropped his mouth. People genuinely drop their mouths on shock.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.