Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Winter Sport

This week my blog will be about Winter Sport! Since week 3 last term until last week everyone from years 5-8 has participated in winter sport.We could pick from four sports they were,Hockey, Rugby,Netball and Football.I decided to sign up for hockey as that is what I have been playing the last few years of winter sport.There were two hockey teams I got into the A team along with 8 other people.The people in my team were, Me, Petra, Mereana, Grace, Isabella,Gaby, Alexis, Oliver and Ben.We got 3rd overall in the tournament and was a good season with only 2 loses and 1 Draw.
What sport did you play this year and why?    


1 comment:

  1. Hi Neila,
    I really liked your post it had lots of information and we got to know about your season and who was in your team. I liked how you added a question at the end to engage your audience. We also had winter sport and I chose football and out team came 1st overall.
    -India-Grace

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.