Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Italy

Have you ever learned to play a sport or game from another country or city? If not I have the blog for you, instructions on how to play the "Fruit eating wolf!" This game has come from Italy and is a popular game they play in school, and all you need is you and your friends 

These are my instructions - 

How to play Lupo mangia frutta

This game is needed to be played on a field or court.
At least 5 - 8 players max 

This is a traditional Italian game most people will get to know it as “Fruit eating wolf”. For this game to work you will need at least five players.Four of the players will be the fruit and the fifth player will be the wolf, make sure you pick this fairly. The fruits are only be able to reveal there fruit to the other fruits. All the fruits need to be different fruits so they don’t get confused.

1. At the start of the game all of the fruits line up side by side with the wolf at least 20 steps or more 

2. Once you are in position and ready to play the wolf yells out “Knock Knock”
3. All fruits reply with “Who is it”

4. The wolf then says “it’s the fruit eating wolf”

5. Then the fruits say “ What fruit are you looking for 

6. The wolf will then name a fruit and if one of the fruits is that fruit then they have to run free from the wolf without getting caught.If the fruit gets caught it then becomes the wolf if they do not get caught the wolf stays the same.   


Would you play this game and were my instructions helpful? 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.