Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Back into it

Welcome back, I can't believe it is all ready term 4! I hope everybody had a great holiday.This terms PBL driving question is "How can I celebrate who I am?" A big part of this is culture, we have all ready started to talk about this topic.Many people assume culture with race this is not the only thing that makes your culture. Culture is made from your personality, character then race and background beliefs. We are going to have two topics this term one being based on music and the other more about us and who we are. I will post more updates on PBL with more information and detail but this is an over all view of PBL this term.

What is your PBL topic?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.