Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

PBL Main Artefact

This is one of my last blogs for the term.So in this blog I will be sharing my main artefact for PBL, not to be confused with my sub artefacts that I shared last week.For my main artefact Ruby and I made a NEW FOOD!  With sustainable packing.We made our sustainable packing out of reused cardboard boxes and recycled paper. Our food is a cookie dough cone with crusted ice in side, ice cream on the top and lastly more ice on top of the ice cream so when you bit it you get a big surprise.We think this will help the future as people wont want to be eating the same thing so we made something new and we need sustainable packing so we are not harming the earth. 
Have you enjoyed my blogs this term?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Neila,
    Hope you had a good holiday, I loved reading about your new food and how the packaging is eco friendly. It is cool how you added the element of surprise to your creation and the different textures. Good job!

    Your blog buddy, India-Grace

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.