Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Poem

This week we had to look at the different types of poems, they were Limerick Haiku Using Comparisons in Poetry Cinquain. Then we had to write a poem using one of these types of poems, I choose to do Cinquain.I did two of this poems one on Gymnastics and one on Kaiteriteri.The poems had to be on something that you do or you do with your family.

Here are my poems -
Sport 
Tumble, Leap 
Flipping, Swinging,Spinning,
Long hours but fun
Gymnastics 


Holiday 
Beach, Caravan  
Swimming,Playing,Paddle boarding
Fun times with family  

 Kaiteriteri 

Have you ever heard of this kind of poem?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! those poems are really good I liked how you did two poems and they are all about you. well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.