Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Sport :)

These past weeks we have been doing sport rotations on Thursday afternoon.The rotations we have been doing are Koftball,Lawn Bowls,Cricket and Softball.Here is my description on what we have done.

Koftball:Koftball is a sport that is played in Norway and it is a mash up of Netball and Basketball. At the start you get split into teams and you could do whatever with the ball and could go anywhere on the court. Gradually the coach added more and more rules until we were playing the real game.

Cricket: Was just the normal cricket you play.But we got into two teams fielding and batting.

Softball: For the batting we used the softball bat and hit the ball off the T stand as far as we could.For fielding we used the glove and had to try and catch the ball

Lawn bowls: I have not done lawn bowls get so I will update this when I have  
    

Have you ever played one of these sports before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.