Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Tough Kids

This blog is about Tough kids.Last week in week 6, the students that wanted to form Paiaka 3/4 and tumu 5/6 and all the kaupeka 7/8.We went to south Brighton and did tough kids.Tough kid is an obstacle coarse with 17 obstacles and a 2.73 km race.Some of the obstacles were climbing ropes,running over bridges,running through water and though mud.There was a total of 5000 students that ran the race.The race on Wednesday (the race I ran) there was 2000 people we ran in wave of our school so it wasn't to squishy.The first obstacles was running and then it was tires,then we went through a blow up inflatable.Next we went though the rope maze that lead us out to the mud an water.For the water we just had to run in open water.At the end of the race we got to go on a big slip and slide( This was my favourite part) then we got hosed down by the fire brigade.

Have you done though kids?
































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.