Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Writing W3 T1

This week in writing my goal was - Understand the purpose for writing and how to achieve those purposes.For our create task we had to, Write a procedure on how to wash your hand to create good habits.
This is my work -
How to wash your hands

Goal 
You will have clean hands and will be  free from germs.

What you need 
Warm water 
Soap 
Paper towels of something else to dry your hands with


Method 
1. Turn the tap on and wet your hand under warm water. 
2. Apply enough soap to cover your palm. 


3. Rub your palms together for 20 seconds 


4.Rub the soap in between your fingers  
5. Link the back of your hands together and rub up and down


6.Grab each of your fingers and twist them to rub the soap all around your finger


7.Now rub your palm with your hand

8. Next rinse the soap off with warm water and turn the tap off

9. Finally rinse the soap off with warm water, turn the tap off and dry your hands with a paper towel 

This is a video we watch by Nano girl on, How to wash your hands.
Is this how you wash your hands?
`

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.