Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

FAKE NEWS

Fake news this week in reading we looked at fake news, my goal was,Use knowledge from text to combine with new ideas (own and others) to come up with new thinking,Make connections between other texts and general knowledge to expand meaning and pose questions, using more sophisticated texts and confidently shape ideas for effect.We started off by pretending to be a BBC news reporter, we then read two articles one talking about what fake news is and the other about reporting and checking for fake news.We then had to fill out two templates one for each article.Next we had to make an info-graphic on what we learned.
This is my info - graphic









Have you ever made an info - graphic ?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neila
    Great work Neila, I really like your info graphic. It just goes to show you cant believe everything you read. If I'm not sure about something I read, I try and find another source of the information. So good to see you doing such great work. Are you enjoying working from home?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.