Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Reading Relationships

My goal for reading this week was Identify several ideas, discuss the author's stance or purpose, and understand relationships in the text.We could pick from two texts to read I read, How to fall. We then had to think about the relationships between the text and the key ideas.For our create we used a template to answer some of the questions.
Have you read this book before and do you like reading?


Complete the boxes below to show your understanding of the author’s choices in the text.
Identify main ideas in the text and why the author has included them where they have. 
Identify key relationships in the text and discuss how what the author has included has depicted that relationship. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.