Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Complex sentences

This week in writing my goal was, use complex sentences that are grammatically correct. In our workshop we got with a group and wrote complex sentences. We then had to act them out. For our create we had to write five sentences then show our understanding. Ruby and I acted them out.
Do you know what a complex sentence is ?

These are my sentences

Late this afternoon, Ruby is going to the doctors   

Early this morning, the birds were chirping 

At lunch,  we went to the  park

Before dinner, mum made me set the table.

During school, we had to write complex sentences  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.