Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Writing Speeches

This week we are starting to write speeches. The topics we are writing them on Poverty, Hunger, Health and Well being and Education. We had to research and find some statistics about the topic we picked I picked children health and well being. We also had to write some rhetorical questions.
Have you written speeches yet?
This is what I have so far? 

17,000, 17,000 fewer children die each day than in 1990, but more than six million children still die before their fifth birthday each year. How long ago were you five? What would you have  missed? Children born into poverty are almost twice as likely to die before the age of five as those from wealthier families.  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.