Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Writing W5

 This week we continued writing speeches. I will share with you what I have written with you this week. Next week we will be sharing our speeches with everyone else. We have been using shapes to write our speeches they are, Hard Hitting Statistics, Damaged Caused, Challenge, Specify Problem, Solution, Change, Call to action, Aims, Act together, Big Finish.  

My speech - Have you used the shapes before? 

 


What can you do to help. One of the biggest things you can do to help, is donate to charities that focus on helping other countries and New Zealand with health funds. Some charities we have in New Zealand are the Maia Health Foundation and Canterbury Charity hospital. Both of these charities are doing great things for New Zealand. A charity that is doing big things for world health is the world health organisation. They work with 194 states across 6 regions and have 150 offices. They work in countries to help fight diseases like influenza and noncommunicable diseases like cancer and heart diseases. They help people so they can look forward to living to an old age. They ensure the safety of the air people breathe, the food they eat, the water they drink and the ensure they get all the vaccines and medical attention they need.


 Change How can you help your own health? Some things you could do to benefit your health are going for walks to exercise and clear your mind. Drink water and eat healthy, treat yourself sometimes. Never stop learning this exercises your brain. Heart disease is still the number one health problem, educate your on the symptoms as well as other non compatible diseases.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.