Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Chinese

Over the year we have been learning Chinese with the help of our Chinese teacher.

Here are some examples:


My name in Chinese is - Ning la

  1. How are you - Ni Hao Ma
  2. Hello - NI Hao
  3. I’m fine Wo Hen Hao
  4. You’re Welcome - Bu young xie
  5. Goodbye - Zie jain
  6. what is your name - Wo joi shen ming xie
  7. my name is - Wo jai  
  8. I am … years old - Wo sui  
  9. how old are you - Ni ji shi
10. I love you - Wo ai ni0 - ling
1 - yi
2 - Er
3 - san
4 - si
5 - wu
6 - liu
7 - qi
8 - ba
9 - joi
10 - shi

Red - hong se
Orange - chong se
Yellow - huwange se
Green - le se
Blue - lan se
Purple - zi se
Pink - fen hong se
White - by se
Black - hay se
Red mask - faithful,upright and right just
Yellow mask - courageous impulsive
Green mask - bad tempered
Blue mask - brave
Purple mask - also brave
White mask -  insidious crafty cunning predtrade
Grandad - ye ye
Granma - ni ni
Dad - ba ba
Mum - ma ma
Big brother - ger ger
Big sister - jei jei
Little brother - di di
Little sister - mai mai Dog - gou
Cat - mao
Pig - zhu  
Horse - ma
Dragon - long  
Sheep - yang  
Panda - xiong mao

I hope you liked it.

Maybe you would like to try Chinese?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.