Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Play the lost friend

This is a part of a play. I wrote in S.u.w. 

S.U.W is when we write for about 15-20 mins after lunch.

I hope you like it.

  The lost friend         

Catchers
Niya = Sienna
Maya = Neila
Layla =
Teacher =
Layla’s mum =
Niya and miya’s mum
Narrator


Narrator:Miya runs off to go find Niya
Miya: Are you ok Niya
Niya: NO what does it look like
Miya :sorry whats wrong
Niya: It’s just that I miss Layla and it’s hard
Miya:I know i miss her to but when we get home mum said she has a surprise for us and Miss K sent me to come and see if you were alright and I figgered that you would be here so will you come back to class with me
Niya:Okay I’ll come back but you better be telling to truth that mum has a surprise for us as  Mum never told me that there was a surprise
Miya: Mum told me when you were in your room and it’s a really big but see didn’t tell me what it was
Niya: It won’t make me feel any better about layla unless the surprise was to see layla again
Miya:Let's go
Narrator:back in the classroom
Teacher : What took you so long
Miya: sorry miss k
Narrator: the school bell rings to go home
Narrator: after school at home   
Niya+Miya: well what's the surprise
Niya and Miya’s mum:The surprise is that we are moving to houston texas and we are changing companies to the same company as layla so we are also moving next door to her and you will also be in the same class as her at school
Niya:yay to the power of yay
Miya:Yay thanks

Do you like this play I hope it inspires you to write some plays.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.