Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

plays

In writing we have been doing plays this is my play I wrote with Sienna and Caitlin 


The long lost Cave
By Caitlin,Sienna and Neila
Characters
Lily: Neila
Willow:Caitlin
Mia: Sienna
Caitlin- The two girls Lily and Mia are playing in the back yard and they find a stone and they decide to roll it over and what do they find.
Lily:Wow,That was fun
Mia:Where are we
Lily:I don’t know but the light is blinding and I can smell hot coco
Mia: And I can hear a waterfall let's go have a look but we have to be careful
Lily: I can hear we're getting closer
Mia:Here it is its its pink cool
Lilly:I love it,let's jump in
Mia: Okay make sure you're careful
Mia:the sun's going down and if we’re not back by sundown were going to be stuck here for the rest of our lives
Lily:That would be bad let's I mean it wouldn’t be that bad but still lets get out of here wait where is the exit.
Mia: I don’t know let’s go and have a look around
Lily:and see if we can find the way out
Mia: Okay sound good
Lily:I’m going to lead the way
Mia:go for it
Willow:Jingle jangle
Lilly:Do you hear that it sounds like somebody else is here
Mia:I heard it
Willow:Oh hi my name is Willow and I am the Leading fairy do you need some help
Mia : yes we do can you help us
Willow:of course i can what do you need help with
Lilly:do you know how to get out of here
Willow:of course I do I am the leader fairy
Lilly: thanks  but make it fast
Willow: ok it will take about 20 minutes is that ok
Mia: sure but we have to be out of here by sun down
Willow: That's all good there is about half an hour until sun down so if we go now we should be there in no time.
Mia and lily: lets go
Willow: okay
Willow: were here but to get out you need to do a special dance  
Mia:What is it
Willow:you have to turn around 20 times and jump up and down 10 times
Lily:okay we will do anything
Willow: you might want to get started now because you only have 10  minutes
Mia: we finished the dance  and the doors opened to go back to lily’s house thanks willow
Lily: yeah thanks | Willow:you’re  welcome
Lily and Mia and willow: that's the end of our story!!!
Have you ever written a play?
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.