Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Performing PBL

This term our PBL (Project Based Learning) question was How can we speak up against discrimination.We learned about four different kinds of discrimination,Racism,Sexism,Ableism and Religious discrimination.From then we picked one topic we would research  more deeply into.The way we are going to present our finding on this topic we either get to do a poetry slam,ted talk,Drama and pod cast and on Wednesday the 3rd of July we are going live .

We had to write a blurb about what our performance was about,
this is mine -
Our Poetry slam is based on racism. We chose this topic because we both know many people that have been affected by this terrible form of discrimination. Another reason we chose this was because of the March 15th Christchurch Terror Attacks.  We think that now everyone in our country knows how bad racism can be we need to come together and stop it.


We also had to make an invitation to our parents to come to this event,
This is mine -











Have you ever done any think like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.