Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Reading Create W8 T2

You know it i'm back with another one of my learning updates.This week I will be sharing my maths reading and writing.My writing goal was Deliberately use written and visual language features when appropriate to enhance writing.My Math goal was Use relative frequency to predict events.Lastly my reading goal Identify several ideas, discuss the author's stance or purpose, and understand the relationships in text.

Do you do things like this at your school?

Writing - This is my writing task













Math - This is my math task









Reading this is my reading task






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.