Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Fitness

Today I am going to share my fitness circuit I made with you.The reason we had to make this is so people stay on task in their fitness slot.We had to include a anaerobic aerobic and muscular endurance.We had to make these with our PBL buddies for this term,my PBL buddy  is Ruby
- Anaerobic is a short period of time that helps with endurance.
- Aerobic is longer period of time like cross country
- Muscular endurance is your puss ups and squats

This is my fitness circuit I made with Ruby  
Would you do this circuit?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neila, I really like the work you put into this and the presentation is good. I liked how you added what each type of exercise means and examples of each. Your fitness circuit is really good and seems like it would work well.It is also nice that you added the link to Ruby's blog.
    -India-Grace

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.