Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

It's a new term

It's time for term 3 the holidays went to fast.Today I am going to tell you about this terms PBL .Our driving question this term is, What will the future ask of us.We have touched on this topic a few times all ready this term.The topics we have talked about all ready are Biggest problems skill sets robots have differences between us and robots.I am quite interested about this topic as it is one I have not heard about yet. 

First Topic,
 Our biggest problems Climate change and pollution are one of our biggest problems in the world to some types of pollution are global warming habitat deforestation and workplace gases.Poverty and addiction are another types of big problems.People with poverty have to find warmth shelter and food and drink.

Second
Robots, we used this website to see if our dream jobs would be taken by robots.We talked about this robots have that we don't  have.Robots are reliable and will not cheat as we may be tempted.We also watched a video about this robot named Sophia.

What do you think about this topic?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neila, it was wonderful to read about your thoughts on this terms PBL. I think you have already started to think about the biggest challenges that are facing us in our world today. I am looking forward to seeing what you get up to this term!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.