Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Reading task

This week I am sharing my reading work with you.My goal for this week is... 
Use questions to challenge the text, question the author, establish the authenticity of the text and state opinions.

First of all we look at what a opinion is vs what a fact is. After we read a book called Driving us into the future
Then we had to write 4 questions and a statement on way we think it relates to our PBL,What will the future ask of us.Along with commenting on another persons question if we can answer it or if we agree.
This is my work  - 

PBL Statement - This relates to our PBL as it is looking into the future I think with the technology growing these cars could be the news car  of the future 

Question 1 - Why are the electric cars so expensive
Question 2 - Do we need more public transport so people don't have to speed there money on an electric car
Question 3 - What makes electric car more expensive then petrol  
Question 4 -  What happens if your electric car runs out of power

Do you have an answer to one of my questions

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nelia, your questions are very interesting. I liked how your format is very neat, it makes it so much easier for the reader to read. Maybe next time, you could add the electrical car story in. Great blog - Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Neila this is very interesting, I like how you added lots of detail, about your reading task for this week. Maybe next time you could inform your audience about what the story was actually about
    Good Job-Ella

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.