Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

RE Advertisement

Over the past few weeks we have been learning about the seven sacraments, they are
- Baptism
- Holy Communion
-  Conformation
-  Marriage
- Holy Orders
-  Anointing of the sick
- Reconciliation
There are three different kinds of sacraments they are initiation,commitment and healing.We then got with a buddy and picked a sacrament that you could make an advertisement. I went with Ruby we decided to do it on marriage and make a video on it.
This is my video -




Do you like it? Did it give you more information about marriage you didn't know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.