Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Attitude

Over the past week we meet some people from attitude they came in and were talking about puberty. They also talked about relationships and how our feelings are changing.A fun facted that we learned is that you feet and hands are the first things in your body to grow.As we get older our friendships and relationships with our parents and friends can change.Since this is happening we can also get angry and handle this differently to what we normally would. We also did a few activity like we named all the changes that happened to boys and girls.We also watched a video on how the internet is not always what we think,we watched this video to know that we can not just compere ourselves to the people on the internet.

Have you had these people come to your school ?











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.