Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

ANZAC Day

This week in reading we looked at the war and ANZAC day.My goal for reading this week was Identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important.Identify some text events and features, and discuss what they make the reader think about.We read we could pick out of four articles to read then we could either do a comic stripe, a slide show or use a template, I used the template.There was also an extra task we could do it was different ANZAC activity's.For ANZAC day I made ANZAC biscuits and did some art work for the window.
The book we read 
The extra task if you want to do any of them
What did you do for ANZAC day?
This is my work -



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.