Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Reading W8

This week for reading our goal was, reading across genres. We are doing something different we had to read three books and complete an activity for each book. I read my books on epic, the books had to to be different genres. 
I read a book called sisters it is a graphic novel 
I did the post card task. 
 


The next book I read is called palliative care and is an information book
I made an acrostic poem on the book title 


Palliative Care 

Art

Life condition 

Live best life 

I think of it as my own personal team of superheros 

Alexandra 

Treatment 

Inserted a chest tube 

Very experienced team  

Entire team of trained professionals 


Cystic fibrosis

Anything can happen 

Regular appointments

Expecting anything  


The last book I read is called OCD it is comic book about OCD

I had to find a word starting with each letter of the alphabet


Anxious 

B.ad

Can't

Doctors  

Exactly 

F.ood

G.abrial

H.appen

Illness 

J.ust

K.eep

L.ight 

Messages 

N.eed

O.C.D

Problem

Questions 

R.ight

Struggling 

Therapist

Understand 

Very

Worry

eXhausted  

Y.ourself 

Zero

 

 Have you ever done one of these tasks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.