Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Reading Fantastic

This week for reading we looked at the fantastic which are 
Feeling 
Asking
Noticing
Touching
Action
Smelling
Tasting
Imagining 
Checking 
This is my fantastic. Have you ever heard of the FANTASTIC?

Her voice was small with fear, and she shuffled closer to Zadie and took her hand. - Promise

Who knows where it could lead us in a couple of years? - Olga

The lamp fizzled and sputtered overhead. - The promise 

Asafo grasped the wheel of the lock, his arms as strong as ever, his grip as certain. - Promise 

She turned her head to the group and blinked up at them.Then she stood, at first unsteady. - Promise

The fox nudged his muzzle into the gloves webbing although he hated the leather smell - Pax

Then he gave me a spaghetti-and- meatball-flavoured lollipop, and we said goodbye. - Olga

Zadie tried to imagine the world outside.- Promise 

“Yeah,” Zadie replied. “I’m just, you know, thinking.” - The promise




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.