Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Holiday Recount

Today I have a free choice blag so I decided to share a holiday recount, I made.I wrote about a sleepover I had with some of my friends.Just keep in mind this is a draft so there might be a few mistakes.

(PS I know it's late)
What did you do in the holidays
I hope you enjoy - 


I jumped in the car and we drove around the corner to pick Maia up.As we arrived I unbuckled my seat bullet and wondered up to the door.I knocked and out she came, we hoped back into the car and went back to mine.When we arrived we made a plan of what we were going to do.Some of the tings were Watch/make tik tocs,get lollies for the night and make a  place to chill.We started to make some tik tocs while we waited for Ella.When Ella arrived we showed her the list.Then we started to talk and eventually we ended up braiding each other hair.When my mum got home we asked her if we could go and get some stuff from the supermarket and she said yes, only if we got my sister something.

We headed on our journey, down the road and crossed at the lights.When we got there we headed straight for the lollie isle and there was our destiny.We looked though almost every opinion there.We ended up leaving with some mentos packets for my sister and her friend, I called them a gold coin donation.For us we picked some sour patch kids and skittles,Ella then picked some chocolate,Maia got high chews and I choose licorice.We walked back though Marshlands/Prestants as we thought it would be faster, that was wrong. While we were walking we stopped at one of the parks and took some pictures with seagulls.When we got home we had to hide the lollies so we didn’t eat them.

We then planed our chill place, we started to build it on the tramp with sheets and pegs.We cleaned off some of the leaves that had fallen off then got the sheets and started pegging. Maia and Ella had to do this as I couldn’t reach, they called me the peg ladie. We found this a challenge and ended up putting my tent up.This was a task I laded it out and stated to up the poles in I struggled as Maia and Ella laughed at me.I finally got it up but then found out I did it wrong.This time with the help of Maia and Ella we got it up.We laid the inside with two duvets so it would be nice and comfortable.We sat in there and talk and went on our phones then talked so more.

While we were on our phones Ruby called and said Sienna happened  to be over and asked it we wanted to play together.We said yes and went down the road. When we got there Ruby and Sienna told up about the retirement village that had be left and we could go in it.We decided to go in it, Zach told us about the open door they found yesterday.We walked in the village and looked around we were all a bit scared but ensured each other it was fine.We found the door but did not dear to go inside.We left then Maia,Ella and I left we headed home to find dinner was ready,we had pizza and sundays for desert.Then headed back to the tent were we let Ruby and Sienna know we were ready if they wanted to got back put together.

When they were ready we meet again but this time we play last to leave the island and tried to see who could get the most waves.No one was leaving the island so we all went on the same one.The loser had to do a dear that the winner thought of, Ella was the loser and Ruby won. Ella pulled out of the dear so Ruby and I did our own one. We decided to ding dong ditch my neighbor, we tried to cheek no one was home we thought no one was home so we did it.I am not going to speak of what happened next.Sadly Sienna had to get dropped off so they left and we went back to mine.We grabbed the lollies,my chrome book and our phones so we could watch a movie.I was the lollie gard and made sure everyone got the same amount of lollies.When the movie finished we went back inside and got ready for bed.While we dozed off the sleep we talk and did would you rathers.That was when a great day had come to an end.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.