Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Yum Recipe

This weeks task was to create a recipe from the country we picked out of a hat.From some of my other blogs you would know about this. as i shared my instructions with you.Just a reminder I have picked Italy. For my recipe I made is....

How to make macaroni con pomodori 
This an Italian dish that is good for last minute winter dinners with the family 

Ingredients
  • 2 Tbsp of oil 
  • 1 onion finely chopped
  • 2 garlic clovers  crushed 
  • 1 small chilli pepper finely chopped and seeded 
  • 4 streaks of bacon chopped 
  • 1 425g can of peeled tomatos 
  • 1 tsp of sugar 
  • 1 tsp of salt 
  • 250g of short macaroni 
  • ½ cup of grated cheese

Equipment  
  • Saucepan and lid  
  • Pot and lid 
  • Wooden spoon 
  • Colander
  • Can opener 
  • Vegetable Knife
  • Chopping Board   

  1. Preheat the oven to 140c
  2. Add oil to a heated saucepan 
  3. Tip in the onion,garlic,chilli pepper and bacon 
  4. Fry for 10 mins occasionally stirring  
  5. Pour in the tomatos with there juices then add the sugar and salt 
  6. Leave to let is come to that boil and simmer for 20 mins
  7. In another pot cook the macaroni in boiling lightly salted water until al dante 
  8. Drain the pasta over the sink using a colander
  9. When finished arrange the pasta evenly  in an oiled oven proof dish 
  10. Tip the sauce onto the pasta evenly and sprinkle with the grated cheese 
  11.  You may have it like this or cover and put in the  preheated oven for 20 - 30 mins 
  12. After the time is up take out and enjoy 


Is this recipe helpful for you?


  












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.